How to Make Homemade Poptarts
- 1Unroll piecrust and with a knife square off edges.
- 2Cut into 12 rectangles; 2" wide x 3" long.
- 3Place a teaspoon of preserves in center of 6 rectangles and top with remaining rectangles.
- 4Using a fork crimp the edges and place on greased cookie sheet.
- 5Unroll second pie crust and repeat process. Bake 7-9 minutes till golden brown.
- 6Stir together confectioners sugar and milk till its like thick syrup. Spoon glaze over poptarts and sprinkle with sprinkles.