Home Made Chalupas
Rachel Aguilar Goundie
My Mom & Grandma, loves these and sometimes I get stuff making them.
It tastes so good and it takes time to make this. :)
- freshly made tortillas
- 5 Tbsp
- 5 Tbsp
- cinnamon, ground
VERY GOOD STUFF
How to Make Home Made Chalupas
- 1It's best to make freshly home made tortilla's
- 2After you have made the tortilla's, roll the tortillas out into circles.
- 3With a Large Frying Pan add your cooking oil, wait until it's hot.
- 4After the oil is HOT add the tortilla in the cooking oil,wait for it to bubble up and flip it to the other side and REPEAT it.
- 5After, both sides are brown ADD: cinnamin & sugar mixture on one side.
- 6IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A LOT JUST REPEAT THE RECIPE AND THERE IS NO LIMIT ON MAKING THIS. IT'S VERY GOOD AND YOU CAN MAKE IT ANYTIME OF THE DAY OR NIGHT. ALSO GOOD FOR THE HOLIDAYS. YOU CAN EAT IT HOT OR COLD?