1 (16) ozpackage devil's food cake mix or 1 store bought chocolate cake
1 (14) ozcan sweetened condensed milk
1 ccold water
2 (3 1/2) ozpackages instant vanilla pudding
2 1/2 ccool whip topping
2 Tbsporange juice
2 1/2 cfresh strawberries, sliced
1 ptfresh raspberries
3-4kiwi fruits, peel & sliced
How to Make Holiday Trifle
- Using (2) 9-inch round cake pans, bake cakes according to package directions; cool & cut 1 cake into 1-inch pieces; freeze other cake for future use.
- In a medium size bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water; stir.
- Add pudding mixes; beat until blended; Chill for 5 minutes.
- Fold whipped cream into pudding mix.
- In a trifle bowl, layer ingredients as follows: 2 cups pudding (spread, covering bottom of bowl), cake cubes (covering pudding), sprinkle with 1 tablespoons orange juice, top with 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/3 cup sliced kiwis.
- Repeat once again and top with pudding.
- Garnish with extra fruit and/or chocolate curls or sprinkle with cocoa powder.