- 1 (16) oz
- package devil's food cake mix or 1 store bought chocolate cake
- 1 (14) oz
- can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 c
- cold water
- 2 (3 1/2) oz
- packages instant vanilla pudding
- 2 1/2 c
- cool whip topping
- 2 Tbsp
- orange juice
- 2 1/2 c
- fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 pt
- fresh raspberries
- kiwi fruits, peel & sliced
How to Make Holiday Trifle
- 1Using (2) 9-inch round cake pans, bake cakes according to package directions; cool & cut 1 cake into 1-inch pieces; freeze other cake for future use.
- 2In a medium size bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk and water; stir.
- 3Add pudding mixes; beat until blended; Chill for 5 minutes.
- 4Fold whipped cream into pudding mix.
- 5In a trifle bowl, layer ingredients as follows: 2 cups pudding (spread, covering bottom of bowl), cake cubes (covering pudding), sprinkle with 1 tablespoons orange juice, top with 1 cup sliced strawberries, 1/2 cup raspberries and 1/3 cup sliced kiwis.
- 6Repeat once again and top with pudding.
- 7Garnish with extra fruit and/or chocolate curls or sprinkle with cocoa powder.