How to Make Hawaiian Cheesecake Cheeseball
- In a mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter & vanilla until fluffy. Gradually add sugar, beat until just combined. Stir in pineapple.
- Cover and refrigerate two hours.
- Place cream cheese mixture on a large piece of plastic wrap and shape into a ball
- Refrigerate for at least an hour.
- If you choose, just before serving, roll cheese ball in toasted coconut. Serve with graham crackers.
- I usually put it in a dip bowl & just top with coconut since it can be kind of soft to make into a ball
- You can also take the basic recipe (recipe minus pineapple & coconut***use only 3/4 c powdered sugar since there isn't juice from the pineapple) & make it your own with toffee chips, caramel bits, PB chips, White Chocolate, etc just make sure they are small pieces.