Grandpas Favorite Butterscotch Brownies
★★★★★ 1 vote5
1/2 tspbaking soda
1 1/2 cbrown sugar
1/4 cbutter, melted
1 tspvanilla extract
FOR THE FROSTING:
1 cbrown sugar
1 1/2 cpowdered sugar
How to Make Grandpas Favorite Butterscotch Brownies
- preheat oven to 325.
- grease 8x8 inch pan. combine the dry ingredients into a medium sized bowl, set aside.
- mix the eggs, butter and vanilla together until combined. stir in dry ingredients.
- pour into prepared pan and bake for 40 minutes. while brownies are baking make the frosting.
- combine brown sugar and butter and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- add milk and powdered sugar and heat until thick. if you overheat the frosting will be to dry so stop when it becomes thick.
- spread frosting onto hot brownies and cool to room temperature before slicing.