GRANDMY'S SUNSHINESICLE ORANGE CHEESECAKE
Blue Ribbon Recipe
This delicious cheesecake does, indeed, remind me of creamsicles from my childhood! It is a light, refreshing dessert that will appeal to kids of all ages. The Test Kitchen
- 1 1/2 c
- graham craker crumbs
- 1/3 c
- melted butter
- 1/2 tsp
- mccormic ginger,(or fresh ginger finely ground.)
- 3 pkg
- 8(ounces) of light cream cheese softned
- 1 c
- splenda (or your favorite sugar )
- 1/4 c
- low fat milk
- 2 Tbsp
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- mccormick pure orange extract
- 1 tsp
- mccormick pure vanilla extract
How to Make GRANDMY'S SUNSHINESICLE ORANGE CHEESECAKE
- 1preheat oven to 350*
MIX graham crackers crumbs, melted butter and ginger. PRESS firmly onto bottom of foil-lined 13x9-inch pan.
Refrigerante until ready to use.
- 2Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer, on medium speed, until well blended
Add milk, flour and extracts, mix well.
Add eggs(one egg at time )beating on low speed afer each egg.
Mix well until its all smooth ,pour over chilled crust.
- 3BAKE for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set.
Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 4Refrigerate 4 hours-overnight.
- 5You can also cut this cheesecake into squares.
Garnish with a tub of low fat cool w p cream.(About 8 to 12 ounce tub)
ADD 2 to 3 teaspoons of orange extract,add few drops o of mcmormick orange color,until the color is to your linking.
- 6FOLD the extracts and color into and the rind of an orange in the whip cream and fold over until is well blended.
WHEN READY TO SERVE .Spread the whip cream over the cheesecake, and the rid of fresh orange ,make some orange curly and orange slices.
PUT A SMILE ON SOMEONE FACE.with a smiling cheesecake.
- 7YOU can also find more of my recipes. Just click on myfb Happycook diva. SO share a slice of happiness with somone who istn't smilling. GOD BLESS GRANDMMY. MARIA MAXEY
- 8TIP YOU CAN ALSO use graham crackers or even chocolate cookies. HAVE your grandbabies help you out, watching them have lots of fun smashing them into crumbs.
- 9ENJOY the Smiles and the memories that will last a lifetime.