grace's home made peanut butter fudge with glaze
How to Make grace's home made peanut butter fudge with glaze
- in large mixing bowl place powdered sugar then peanut butter with fork blend them together well.
- pour in 2/3 small can sweetened can milk
- keep blending together til it becomes like a ball.
- spray ur utinsils u r going to use that way it won't stick.
- line pan with wax paper. spray litely. take a spatula sprayed with cooking spray and smooth out into pan
- i put mine in freezer to set faster about 1 hour
- take out. take lid off duncan hines amazing glazes and place into microwwave on 30 secs. if not melted place back in on 10-12 secs should be ready.
- ok spray a spatula with cooking spray litely. place lid back on and pour generously over fudge.
- place back into freezer for about an hour to set glaze
- when glaze is set cute fudge into sqrs and plate it.