grace's christmas rice crispies in a bunt cake pan
★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 4 bags [large] white choc chips
- 1 small container of each red and green candied cherries [small or reg. size but not the large ones]
- 1 large bag of christmas m & m's with out nuts or 1 1/2 bags with nuts
- artificial decorations [for top of bundt cake] holly with berrirs]
- about 5 cups rice crispies. add 1 cup at a time
- bundt cake pan sprayed with pam
- 1/2 can sweetened con. milk
How to Make grace's christmas rice crispies in a bunt cake pan
- 1prep everything b4 u start. cut candied cherries in 1/2 [or into 4's up 2 u]. in double boiler melt white choc chips til smooth. add milk stir til smooth. add candied cherries. take and add the christmas m & m's take off burner add the rice crispies 1 cup at a time.
- 2pour into bundt cake pan sprayed with pam. press down even all the way around. place in fridge til set
- 3have a nice decorative plate to place it on. when ready. take a spatula sprayed with pam and go along the sides to loosen it. then hit bottom on counter to help losen bottom.
- 4place decorative plate with a christmas doilie on it over top of bundt pan and turn bundt cake over to fall onto cake plate
- 5then take to functions or serve at christmas parties ect...