★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 box of vanilla waffers[2 if u r making alot for a dinner]
- large glass baking dish[oblong]
- 2-3 large boxes of instant nanilla pudding. milk for pudding
- small tub cool whip. 3 bananas sliced.
- egg white to make mirange topping
How to Make grace's banana pudding
- 1make pudding and add about 1/2 -1/3 tub of cool whip to pudding.fold in thoroughly. line bottom and sides of baking dish with vanilla waffers. layer pudding bananas and vanilla waffers then repeat til u get to the top. then if u like crumb some vanilla waffers on top. set in fridge. then make mirange topping remember to put 1 teasp sugar in it so it will be sweet and not bland
- 2then after u get tall stiff peaks of mirange take pudding out of fridge and cover with mirange topping. then use a small chefs torch to brown topping. use electric hand mixer. stop as soon as u get the mirange whipped as it will break.
- 3place back into fridge to get cold. since u put crumbs on top pudding it shouldn't weep serve cold.