GRACE'S 4TH OF JULY FLAG FUDGE
THE PIC IS NOT THE BEST BUT MY HANDS SHAKE.
·3 bags white choc chips
·2 cans sweetened milk
·about 3 cups powdered sugar
·betty crocker food coloring pens 2 pks the red pens and the blue pens
·betty crocker stars and pick out all white stars or a bottle of wiltons all white stars
·u also could pick up some stars at the bakery. they may charge a lil more but.... u'll have them cos the 4th is coming up
·oblong pan lined with wax paper
·a nice red or blue plate to set them on that will bring out the 4th,
·a white plate will cos them to fade in the back ground
How to Make GRACE'S 4TH OF JULY FLAG FUDGE
- MELT W. CHOC CHIPS IN DOUBLE BOILER. ADD MILK. ADD POWDERED SUGAR. STIRRING AS U ADD EACH INGREDIENT.
- POUR INTO OBLONG PAN LINED WITH WAX PAPER. SET IN FRIDGE TIL SET.
- TAKE OUT AND CUT INTO SEMI OBLONG PIECES. AND PLACE ON A PLATE TO WORK ON
- FIRST TAKE THE BLUE AND MAKE A TINY SQAURE IN LEFT HAND CORNER AND SHADE IN.
- AT TOP AND BOTTOM OF WHITE FUDGE, DRAW A RED LINE. THEN DRAW RED LINES AS EVEN AS POSSIBLE. PLATE ON A DECORATIVE 4TH OF JULY PLATE OR A BLUE PAPER DOILIE ON A PLATE WILL BE VERY PRETTY. THEN SERVE
- REMEMBER TO ADD STARS RITE AFTER U SHADE IN THE BLUE THE STARS SHOULD STICK