GRACE'S 4TH OF JULY FLAG FUDGE
THE PIC IS NOT THE BEST BUT MY HANDS SHAKE.
- 3 bags white choc chips
- 2 cans sweetened milk
- about 3 cups powdered sugar
- betty crocker food coloring pens 2 pks the red pens and the blue pens
- betty crocker stars and pick out all white stars or a bottle of wiltons all white stars
- u also could pick up some stars at the bakery. they may charge a lil more but.... u'll have them cos the 4th is coming up
- oblong pan lined with wax paper
- a nice red or blue plate to set them on that will bring out the 4th,
- a white plate will cos them to fade in the back ground
How to Make GRACE'S 4TH OF JULY FLAG FUDGE
- 1MELT W. CHOC CHIPS IN DOUBLE BOILER. ADD MILK. ADD POWDERED SUGAR. STIRRING AS U ADD EACH INGREDIENT.
- 2POUR INTO OBLONG PAN LINED WITH WAX PAPER. SET IN FRIDGE TIL SET.
- 3TAKE OUT AND CUT INTO SEMI OBLONG PIECES. AND PLACE ON A PLATE TO WORK ON
- 4FIRST TAKE THE BLUE AND MAKE A TINY SQAURE IN LEFT HAND CORNER AND SHADE IN.
- 5AT TOP AND BOTTOM OF WHITE FUDGE, DRAW A RED LINE. THEN DRAW RED LINES AS EVEN AS POSSIBLE. PLATE ON A DECORATIVE 4TH OF JULY PLATE OR A BLUE PAPER DOILIE ON A PLATE WILL BE VERY PRETTY. THEN SERVE
- 6REMEMBER TO ADD STARS RITE AFTER U SHADE IN THE BLUE THE STARS SHOULD STICK