★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 2/3 c
- 1/2 c
- butter; softened
- 1/2 tsp
- 2 1/3 c
- graham cracker crumbs
- 1/3 c
- all purpose flour
- 1/8 tsp
- bag of milk chocolate chips; 11.5 oz
- 1 jar(s)
- marshmallow creme(7 oz); or 1 bag of mini marshmallows
How to Make Gooey S'mores Bars
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.Grease bottom and sides of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray.
- 2In large bowl, beat sugar,butter,vanilla and egg with an electric mixer on medium speed; or mix with a wooden spoon until light and fluffy. Stir in graham cracker crumbs,four and salt. Reserve 2 cups of graham cracker mixture; press remaining into the pan for the crust.
- 3Sprinkle chocolate chips over the crust; and press slightly. Drop marshmallow creme or mini marshmallows over chocolate chips.Sprinkle with the remaining graham cracker mixture; pressing lightly.
- 4Sprinkle more mini marshmallow's over the top. Bake 17-22 minutes or until marshmallow's are puffed and light golden brown. Cool at least 30 minutes. When cool; cut into bars. Serve and enjoy!!