Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
How to Make Gooey Cinnamon Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375
- In ungreased 9 x 13" pan, melt 8 tbsp. butter in oven. Stir in brown sugar and 1/4 c. water.
- Separate each can of rolls into 2 rectangles of dough. Press perforations to seal. Spread all rectangles with the 4 tbsp. butter. (use more if needed)
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle over dough.
- Roll up dough starting at shorter side, making rolls of dough. Place in freezer to firm up so it will be easier to cut the. Once firm cut each roll into 6-8 slices. Place cut side down in prepared pan.
- Bake 20-25 minutes until golden brown. Dump upside down on tray. (You may add chopped nuts to the butter/brown sugar mixture in the bottom of the pan if you desire.)