Gooey Caramel and Peanut Butter Blondies
Carolyn J Gardner
- graham crackers, crushed
- 6 Tbsp
- salted butter
- chewy caramel squares
- 1/2 c
- crunchy peanut butter
- 4 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- 1/2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 c
- granulated sugar
- 1/3 c
- brown sugar
- squares, white chocolate
How to Make Gooey Caramel and Peanut Butter Blondies
- 1Preheat oven to 350*
- 2Melt 3 Tbs. butter in microwave safe dish. Crush graham crackers very fine ( or use about 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs) . In bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, press into glass 10 x 6 1/2 x2 dish.
- 3Meanwhile, place unwrapped caramel squares, peanut butter, remaining 3 TBS butter and water in sauce pan. Heat on medium low, stirring constantly until everything is melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- 4In a small bowl, stir together flour and baking powder.
- 5In a separate bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, brown sugar and eggs until combined. Then, stir in dry ingredients to sugar and egg mixture until well combined.
- 6With plastic spatula, carefully stir in caramel/peanut butter mixture ( very gooey) until everything is thoroughly combined. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- 7Bake for 22 minutes and allow to cool.
- 8Melt white chocolate squares in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted. Drizzle over cooled blondies using a fork.