Gooey Caramel and Peanut Butter Blondies
Carolyn J Gardner
★★★★★ 1 vote5
6graham crackers, crushed
6 Tbspsalted butter
20chewy caramel squares
1/2 ccrunchy peanut butter
1/2 tspbaking powder
1/4 cgranulated sugar
1/3 cbrown sugar
3squares, white chocolate
How to Make Gooey Caramel and Peanut Butter Blondies
- Preheat oven to 350*
- Melt 3 Tbs. butter in microwave safe dish. Crush graham crackers very fine ( or use about 1 1/4 cups graham cracker crumbs) . In bowl, stir together graham cracker crumbs and melted butter, press into glass 10 x 6 1/2 x2 dish.
- Meanwhile, place unwrapped caramel squares, peanut butter, remaining 3 TBS butter and water in sauce pan. Heat on medium low, stirring constantly until everything is melted and smooth. Remove from heat.
- In a small bowl, stir together flour and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together granulated sugar, brown sugar and eggs until combined. Then, stir in dry ingredients to sugar and egg mixture until well combined.
- With plastic spatula, carefully stir in caramel/peanut butter mixture ( very gooey) until everything is thoroughly combined. Pour over graham cracker crust.
- Bake for 22 minutes and allow to cool.
- Melt white chocolate squares in microwave, stirring every 30 seconds until completely melted. Drizzle over cooled blondies using a fork.