Ghiradelli chocolate mousse
How to Make Ghiradelli chocolate mousse
- Beat eggs yolks in small bowl on high until thick and lemon colored, about 3 minutes
- Gradually add sugar then beat
- heat one cup whipping cream over medium heat until hot (do not boil)
- gradually stir in half of hot ream into egg yolk mixture thn combine back into hot cream in saucepan.
- cover and cook on low about 5 minutes, stirring constantly, until mixture is blended and thickens.
- let cool 10 minutes, then add chocolate to mixture and stir until thick, about 5 minutes
- Cover and refigerate for 2 hours, stirring occasionally, just until chilled
- beat remaining1 1/2 cups in chilled medium bowl on high until stiff
- mix 3/4 cups of the whipping cream into the chocolate mixture until blended. Fold in remaining whipped cream into chocolate mixture until well blended
- spoon into cups or small dessert bowls and enjoy .. refrigerate any remaining dessert