☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1 1/3 call purpose flour
2 Tbspgranulated sugar
3/4 tspbaking powder
How to Make Funnel Cake
- Beat 1 egg in a large mixing bowl with a wire whisk. Stir in 2/3 cup milk slowly, stirring constantly with whisk.
- Combine 1 1/3 cups all purpose flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, 2 tablespoon granulated sugar, and 3/4 teaspoon baking powder in a separate large mixing bowl.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture, slowly, beating constantly with whisk. Continue beating until batter is smooth
- Heat oil to 375*. Place your finger over the hole in the bottom of a funnel. Fill with ladle and remove finger, allowing the batter to run out into the heat oil. Move the funnel from the center of the pan outward in a circular motion to create a round funnel cake shape.
- Fry the homemade funnel cake for 2-3 minutes on opposite side. Remove and drain on paper towel. Sprinkle with powder sugar