☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder, heaping
1/4-1/2 cwarm water
How to Make Fry Bread
- In a large bowl, combine he dry ingredients.
- Stir in oil and water to flour mixture, stirring with a fork. Add enough flour to make a soft dough.
- In the bowl, knead the dough until it is no longer sticky and the dough is stiff. Let the dough rest covered with a wet paper towel for 25-30 minutes.
- Pull off dough pieces about the size of a large goalf ball. Pull and flatten dough in a round motion until almost transparent. Tear a small hole in the middle.
- In a deep fryer, heat oil to 375*. Fry dough until browned on both sides.
- Drain and cool on a wire rack
- Top with honey and powdered sugar. Serve warm.