Fruity Pebbles Treats
How to Make Fruity Pebbles Treats
- Microwave butter in 4-qt microwaveable bowl on HIGH 45 seconds or until melted.
- Add marshmallows; toss to coat.
- Microwave 1-1/2 minutes or until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring after 45 seconds.
- Add cereal; mix well. Press firmly into greased foil-lined 13"x9" pan.
- Cool and cut into 24 squares.
You can also use Cocoa Pebbles Cereal (11 oz), Honey Bunches of Oats Cereal (8 1/2cups), Post Honeycomb Cereal (9 Cups) or Banana Nut Crunch Cereal (15-1/2 oz)
- *Choccolate Marshmallow Cereal Treat*
Prepare as directed, using 1 pkg (13 oz) Coca Pebbles Cereal and melting 2 squares semi-sweet baking chocolate with the butter.