★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 angel food cake
- 1/2 gallon vanilla ice cream
- 1 large carton cool whip
- 2 3-ounce packages strawberry jello
- 1 large package frozen strawberries, slightly thawed or 1pint fresh strawberries, sweetened to taste
How to Make Frozen Strawberry Delight
- 1Dissolve jello in 2 cups hot water. Add strawberries. Break Angel Food cake into bite-size pieces and place in bottom of greased tube pan.
- 2Add a layer of softened ice cream and layer of cool whip. Repeat these layers 3 times. Punch holes in cake and pour over the warm strawberry mixture.
- 3Place in freezer. When ready to serve, dip pan in hot water and remove cake to serving plate. Garnish with fresh strawberries.