★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- (15 ounces) solid pack pumpkin
- 1/2 c
- packed light brown sugar
- 1 tsp
- pumpkin pie spice
- 4 c
- light vanilla ice cream or vanilla frozen yogurt, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- chopped pecans or walnuts
How to Make FROZEN PUMPKIN DESSERT
- 1In a large bowl combine pumpkin, sugar and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until well blended.
- 2Blend in softened ice cream/frozen yogurt until well combined.
- 3Pour into 8 x 8 pan and sprinkle with nuts.
- 4Freeze 4 hours or until firm. Remove pan from freezer and let stand 10 minutes to soften before serving. Top each piece with whipped topping if desired.
Store dessert covered in the freezer.