Frostys Butterscotch Brownies
- 2-1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 c
- (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 3/4 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 Tbsp
- vanilla extract
- 2 large
- 1 2/3/ c
- (11 ozs) nestle toll house butterscotch flavored morsels chips, divided
- 1 c
- chopped nuts
How to Make Frostys Butterscotch Brownies
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Combine flour, baking powder,and salt in a medium bowl.
- 3Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- 4Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- 5Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts.
- 6Spread into ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- 7Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- 8Bake for 30-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.