Frostys Butterscotch Brownies
2-1/2 call purpose flour
1 tspbaking powder
1 c(2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
1 3/4 cbrown sugar, firmly packed
1 Tbspvanilla extract
1 2/3/ c(11 ozs) nestle toll house butterscotch flavored morsels chips, divided
1 cchopped nuts
How to Make Frostys Butterscotch Brownies
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour, baking powder,and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy.
- Beat in eggs. Gradually beat in the flour mixture.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels and nuts.
- Spread into ungreased 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with remaining morsels.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes or until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool in pan on wire rack.