★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 call purpose flour
1/ 2 cbutter, room temperature
1 cnut chopped
1 largecontainer of cool whip
8 ozpackage of cream cheese, room temperature
1 largepackage of chocolate instant pudding
2 1/2 cmilk
1 cpower sugar
How to Make Four Layer Pie
- Combine butter (oleo), flour & nuts until all of flour is combined.. Press int a 9 x 13 cake pan.
Bake @ 350 degrees until edges are slightly brown
est 10 to 12 minutes.
- Combine 1 cup of Power sugar into the 8 oz's of
Cream Cheese. when combined add 1/3 of Cool Whip.
- add 2 1/2's of Cool Milk to Choclate instant Pudding put in Icebox until set.
- To complete: Spread the Cream cheese mixture over cooled
crust. then spread the Chocolate Pudding over the Cream
cheese mixture for the forth layer take rest of Cool Whip
over Chocolate Pudding.
- Can top with small chopped nuts or Shaved chocolate from Hersey's Chocolate Bar.