FLOWER POT CAKE (OR DIRT CAKE)
- 1 (8 inch) new clay flower pot (cover hole with wax paper)
- artificial flowers
- gummy worms
- 1 pkg (1 1/4 lb) oreo cookies, crushed fine in blender or crmbled by hand
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- vanilla or chocolate pudding 1 pkg
- 3 1/2 cups milk
- 12 oz container cool whip
How to Make FLOWER POT CAKE (OR DIRT CAKE)
- 11 (8 inch) new flower pot (plug hole with wax paper)
1 pkg. (1 1/4 lb.) Oreo cookies, crushed fine in a blender or crumbled by hand)
Cream together the following and set aside: 1/2 stick butter 1 c. powdered sugar
Blend until thick: vanilla or chocolate pudding 3 1/2 c. milk 1 (12 oz.) container of Cool Whip
Add cream cheese mixture and Cool Whip. Layer cookies and pudding mixture in the flower pot. Top with cookies last. Cookies should look like potting soil on top. Add artificial flowers and gummy worms for decoration and attach the following card and a bow to the pot.
I know I look strange, but dig right in....
The flowers are fake but the dirt is cake.
I don't need water or tender loving care,
Just eat my dirt 'til my pot is bare.