FIVE LAYER BARS
- cups graham cracker crumbs
- cup melted butter
- cups ghiradelli milk chocolate chips
- cup butterscotch morsels
- cup shredded coconut**
- cup chopped pecans
- 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
How to Make FIVE LAYER BARS
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease bottom of a 13x9 pan.
- 2Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter and pat into the bottom of the baking pan.
- 3Layer chocolate chips over crust, then the butterscotch morsels, then the coconut, and then the pecans. Pour condensed milk over all the layers and bake for 20 minutes.
Cool and cut into squares.
**I grind my coconut up a bit in a mini food processor.