Festive Snow-Topped Brownie Bars
1 1/3 cflour
3/4 cbaking cocoa
1/2 tspbaking powder
3/4 c(1 1/2 sticks) butter
1 2/3 csugar
2 tsppure vanilla extract
1 1/3 choliday morsels, divided
2 cchawed frozen whipped topping.
How to Make Festive Snow-Topped Brownie Bars
- Preheat your oven to 350 and grease a 13 X 9 inch baking pan and set aside.
- Combine flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt in mixing bowl.
- Microwave butter in large, microwave safe bowl on high power for 1 minute; watch not to burn and take out and stir until melted.
- Remove from microwave and stir in sugar, water, eggs and vanilla until all is blended.
- Gradually stir in flour mixture and one cup of morsels.
- Spread into prepared baking pan. Place in oven and bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes our slightly sticky.
- Remove from oven and place on a whir rack to cool completely.
- When cool;spread with whipped topping and sprinkle with remaining morsels and refrigerator until serving time.
- When ready; remove from refrigerator and cut into bars.