Fat Free Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to Make Fat Free Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1Combine cornstarch and cold water in a small dish to make a slurry. Set aside.
- 2In a microwaveable container, stir together milk powder & 1/2 cup of water.
- 3Cover and microwave 45 seconds or until hot but not boiling.
- 4Now stir in cornstarch slurry and microwave 10-15 seconds longer, until thick.
- 5Stir in Splenda and vanilla thoroughly.
- 6Chill minimum 2 hours before using.
- 7Makes about 12 fl. oz. Good for recipes!