Fat Free Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
How to Make Fat Free Sugar Free Sweetened Condensed Milk
- Combine cornstarch and cold water in a small dish to make a slurry. Set aside.
- In a microwaveable container, stir together milk powder & 1/2 cup of water.
- Cover and microwave 45 seconds or until hot but not boiling.
- Now stir in cornstarch slurry and microwave 10-15 seconds longer, until thick.
- Stir in Splenda and vanilla thoroughly.
- Chill minimum 2 hours before using.
- Makes about 12 fl. oz. Good for recipes!