How to Make English Cherubs
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 9" square pan with non-stick spray, parchment or grease and flour.
- In a large bowl, combine 1/2 of brown sugar,butter, flour and dash of salt. Mix until well blended.
- Press into bottom of pan.
- In small bowl, beat eggs till foamy.
- Add remaining brown sugar,1/2 c. sugar, vanilla and 1/4 tsp. salt. Mix well.
- Stir in coconut and pecans, and then spread over the batter in pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool. Cut into 1-1/2" squares.