Edible Modeling Clay
How to Make Edible Modeling Clay
- Mix all ingredients except any coloring.
- Determine how many different colors you want and divide the clay into small bowls; one for each color and one for white.
- Mix the individual colors in each bowl to the color intensity that you want.
- Dough gets stickier as you work with it, but hardens a bit when refrigerated. (See my notes above)
- Use the clay to make decorations for your baked items.
- (NOTE: The article I read when I found this recipe stated that the Author had made comic figures, and a playground with landscape. Please let me know how this worked if you try this before I do)