"Edible" Medication (tablets/caplets)
This is something I came upon completely by accident. I use various painkillers depending on what's buggin me at the time. I keep a lil "medicine chest" that I take everywhere. They're all in a small plastic "Really Useful Box" brand box sold at Staples / Office Depot, etc. Well, the flavor of the gum seeped through the bags and into all the pills. No more chalky taste.
- tablet/caplet medication (ie- motrin, tylenol, excedrin, etc)
- cinnamon trident gum
- 2"x3" plastic storage bags
- small plastic storage box to keep meds in
How to Make "Edible" Medication (tablets/caplets)
- 1Put pills into plastic baggies like the kind you would get at an arts/crafts store to store beads in (2"x3"). Label with name and expiration date. (cut up index card works well for this)
- 2Fill one bag with wrapped sticks of Cinnamon Trident.
- 3Place all bags into small storage box. This can go in your purse or a first aid kit.
- 4After a while, the taste of the gum will permiate the other bags and meds. It makes needing to take otherwise nasty tasting pills so much easier.