Easy Vanilla Carmel Popcorn
1 1/2 tspvanilla
1/2 clight brown sugar
1/3 cheavy cream
12 cplain popcorn, in a giant bowl
·sprinkles, for added awesomeness
How to Make Easy Vanilla Carmel Popcorn
- In a medium saucepan, over medium/high heat, melt the butter.
- Add the vanilla, salt, and light brown sugar. Stir until well incorporated.
- When soft ball stage is reached, remove saucepan from heat immediately. Let sit for a moment or two.
- Make sure that your popcorn is in a ginormous bowl so that you have plenty of room for stirring.
- Pour about half of the caramel over the popcorn and stir until all clumps are gone. Add the rest of the caramel and stir until every piece of popcorn is coated.
- Now it's time to sprinkle on the awesome!! I guess the sprinkles aren't ABSOLUTELY necessary?? But I think you can really taste the magic...