Another great thing with this recipes is you can change it up how ever you like, by changing the liquor flavor and the pudding mixes. You can use Vanilla pudding and add different flavors to it as well. This is a very versatile recipe.
- 2 pkg
- lady fingers
- 1 box
- french vanilla instant pudding (3.9 oz box)
- 1 box
- cheesecake instant pudding (3.9 oz box)
- 2 pt
- heavy whipping cream
- brewed coffee
- coco powder
How to Make Easy Tiramisu
- 1Prepare coffee and let it cool ( you can brew it as strong as you like it). Once cooled mix the coffee and Kaluha (you can use any coffee flavored liquor). Set aside.
- 2Mix the whipping creams and both pudding boxes, until whipped stiff. Set aside.
- 3I use a 9x13 deep aluminum pan. Dip 2 lady fingers at a time (one side only) in the coffee mixture and place dipped side up. Do this until the bottom of the pan is covered. Then scoop 1/2 of the pudding mixture on the ladyfingers and spread all over to cover all the ladyfingers. Repeat the ladyfingers and top off with the other 1/2 of the pudding mixture.
- 4Sprinkle with cocoa powder and chill. It does not take long to chill as there is nothing that needs to set. You can add chocolate covered coffee beans onto and/or chocolate shavings instead of the cocoa powder.
- 5This can serve 10-20 people depending on how big you cut the pieces.