How to Make Easy Peasy Peach Cobbler
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine peaches, 1 cup of the sugar,and the water in a saucepan, bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- 3Put the butter in a 3 quart baking dish and place in the oven to melt.
- 4Mix remaining 1 cup sugar, the flour and the milk slowly to prevent clumping.
- 5Pour over the melted butter. Do not stir!
- 6Spoon the fruit over the top and sprinkle with ground cinnamon, if desired.
- 7Bake for 30-40 minutes--batter will rise to the top during baking.
- 8To serve, scoop onto plate and serve with choice of whipped cream or icecream. EASY PEASY!!!