How to Make Easy Peasy Peach Cobbler
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine peaches, 1 cup of the sugar,and the water in a saucepan, bring to a boil and then simmer for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat.
- Put the butter in a 3 quart baking dish and place in the oven to melt.
- Mix remaining 1 cup sugar, the flour and the milk slowly to prevent clumping.
- Pour over the melted butter. Do not stir!
- Spoon the fruit over the top and sprinkle with ground cinnamon, if desired.
- Bake for 30-40 minutes--batter will rise to the top during baking.
- To serve, scoop onto plate and serve with choice of whipped cream or icecream. EASY PEASY!!!