How to Make Easy Peanut Butter Roll
- 1Empty can of frosting into a bowl.
- 2Add enough powdered sugar to make a soft dough, a little on the sticky side.
- 3Using more powdered sugar, sprinkle a large piece of wax paper.
- 4Add frosting mixture and knead until it reaches a true soft dough.
- 5Roll out to desired thickness.
- 6Spread with peanut butter.
- 7Roll up to make a log. Roll log in wax paper and refrigerate until chilled then cut into pieces.
- 8I don't chill mine-for some reason it disappears before it gets to the frig. Also do not use too much powdered sugar when rolling it out. It will dry out the dough and make it crack. enjoy!