Easy Father's Day Treat for Dad
- greased 9x13
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- 1 can ready to spread frosting (any flavor you like)
- 5 cups crisp rice cereal (like rice krispies)
- if you want to make these for a colorful treat at a birthday party use 5 cups fruity pebbles cereal using vanilla frosting
How to Make Easy Father's Day Treat for Dad
- 1In large bowl, mix with spoon the corn syrup, butter, frosting. Blend well. Stir in the rice krispies until all cereal is covered with frosting. Pat into greased 9x13. Put in fridge for 1/2 hour to an hour until set. Cut into 20 bars...or 12 large ones...whatever.
- 2NOTE: Spanish peanuts or cashews would be a favorite to add when stirring in the cereal. I have used pretzels chopped up. The ratio would be 4 cups cereal and 1 cup extra nuts or pretzels or dried fruit or chocolate chips.