- 1 pkg
- 7 ounce ( 2 2/3 cups) sweetened flaked coconut, toasted
- 1/4 c
- butter, melted (preferably landolakes of course)
- 1 pkg
- 3.4 ounce instant coconut cream pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 1/2 c
- 1 c
- whipping cream, whipped
- 1 Tbsp
How to Make Easy Coconut Mousse Dessert
- 1For the crust: Reserve 2 tablespoons toasted coconut. Combine remaining coconut and melted butter in medium bowl. Press onto bottom and 1 inch sides of ungreased 9 inch springform pan. Refrigerate 15 minutes.
- 2For the filling: Combine pudding mix and milk in large bowl. Prepare according to pudding box directions. Gently stir whipped cream and sugar into pudding. Pour into coconut crust. Sprinkle top with remaining coconut. Refrigerate until set (at least 4 hours)
- 3Recipe Tip: To toast coconut, place coconut on ungreased baking sheet. Bake at 350F degrees, stirring occasionally until light golden brown 8-10 minutes. Remove from baking sheet. Cool completely.
- 4Recipe Tip: If you don't have a springform pan, use a 9 inch pie pan instead.