This was such a great hit with Kids at our Church Wednesday night supper and the kid's eyes got big and were stunned at how cute they were, plus they were doughnuts! My good friend Diane helped me assemble these no cook wonders! Hope your crew will enjoy them Merry Christmas!
orange candy (candy corn or wilton’s orange candy melts carved)
toothpicks 1 ½
How To Make doughnut snowmen
1. Assemble (2) donuts &(1) donut hole with toothpick to attach.
2. Use half a toothpick to attach candy kiss cap to head.
3. Use red twizziers to make scarf.
4. Carve orange candy melts to make snowman’s nose.
5. Use toothpick to remove powdered sugar to make eyes.
6. Use pretzel sticks to make arms.
7. Use mini chocolate chips for buttons.
8. Place Snowman on small plate and finish with few coconut flakes for snow.
9. TA DAH!
Last Step: Don't forget to share!
Make all your friends drool by posting a picture of your finished recipe on your favorite social
network. And don't forget to tag Just A Pinch and include #justapinchrecipes so we can see it too!