☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 oz
- butter, room temperature
- 1 3/4 c
- 6 c
- all purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp
- plus 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 3/4 tsp
- 1 tsp
- 1 2/3 c
- 1/4 c
How to Make Doughnut Muffins
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Cream butter and sugar.Beat in th eggs one at a time just until mixed in.
- 2Whisk or sift together flour ,baking powder,baking soda,salt and nutmeg.Combine milk and buttermilk.(Can make buttermilk with milk and 1-2 tablespoons of vinegar and mix )
- 3Mix a quarter of the dry ingredients into the butter mixture.Ten mix in a third of the milk mixture.
- 4Continue mixing in the remaining dry and wet ingredients alternately and end with the dry.Mix till smooth.
- 5Grease and flour a muffin tin.Scoop batter into each tinso the batter is even with the rim of.About 1/2 cup. I used an icecream scoop.Bake 30 to35 minutes.
- 6DIPPING: 8 ounces melted butter in a bowl. sugar and 2 tablespoons of cinnamon in another bowl. When muffins are almost cooled dip them or brush then in the dipping.