Double Peanut Butter Brownies
This recipe is adapted from the back of the peanut butter chip bag of Hershey's.
I opted to skip the chocolate syrup. Maybe another time. BUT they were soooo good this way I may not.
- 1 stick
- butter, softened
- 1/4 c
- creamy peanut butter
- 1 c
- granulated sugar
- 1 c
- packed brown sugar
- 3 large
- 1 tsp
- 2 c
- all purpose flour
- 2 tsp
- baking powder
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 2/3 c
- peanut butter chips ( 10 ounce pkg.)
How to Make Double Peanut Butter Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 pan.
- 2Beat butter and peanut butter until smooth in large bowl. Add sugars, beat well.
- 3Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Blend in vanilla.
- 4Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix into the peanut butter mixture blending well.
- 5Stir in the chips. Spread in the bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.