Double Peanut Butter Brownies
This recipe is adapted from the back of the peanut butter chip bag of Hershey's.
I opted to skip the chocolate syrup. Maybe another time. BUT they were soooo good this way I may not.
1 stickbutter, softened
1/4 ccreamy peanut butter
1 cgranulated sugar
1 cpacked brown sugar
2 call purpose flour
2 tspbaking powder
1 2/3 cpeanut butter chips ( 10 ounce pkg.)
How to Make Double Peanut Butter Brownies
- Heat oven to 350. Grease 9x13 pan.
- Beat butter and peanut butter until smooth in large bowl. Add sugars, beat well.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each. Blend in vanilla.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder and salt. Mix into the peanut butter mixture blending well.
- Stir in the chips. Spread in the bottom of prepared pan.
Bake 35-40 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.