How to Make Diabetic Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1In microwave safe mixing bowl, combine dry milk and Splenda blend
- 2Add the water
- 3Mix well to combine using a wire whip.
- 4Microwave on high for 45-60sec or till mixture is hot but not boiling.
- 5Place bowl on counter and mix well .
- 6Let set 5 mins .
- 7Stir,cover,and refrigerate for at least 2 hrs.
- 8Use in any recipe that calls for a can of sweetened condensed milk. . This will keep for up to two weeks in refrigerator if properly covered.