★★★★★ 1 vote5
1 jar(s)chocolate hazelnut spread
1 pkgmilk chocolate chips, dark or semi sweet fine too!
1 stickunsalted butter
1-2loaf of crusty french bread, depending on the size
How to Make Dessert Paninis
- slice french bread, you want to get about 20 little sandwiches out of it.
- spread slices of bread with hazelnut spread.
- sprinkle raspberries, and chocolate chips on top of hazelnut spread and put you mini paninis together. (You should spread the hazelnut spread on both pieces of bread so they stick together with chips and raspberries in the middle).
- Heat a skillet on low heat and add a few tablespoons of butter.
- Let the butter melt and begin adding your sandwiches.
- put a little weight on the sandwiches with another pan don't squish them though... just gentley to get a crisp crust on both sides of the bread.
cook until crusts are browned and chips are getting gooey and melty...
yummy dessert panini!