- 1 jar(s)
- chocolate hazelnut spread
- 1 pkg
- milk chocolate chips, dark or semi sweet fine too!
- 2 pt
- 1 stick
- unsalted butter
- loaf of crusty french bread, depending on the size
How to Make Dessert Paninis
- 1slice french bread, you want to get about 20 little sandwiches out of it.
- 2spread slices of bread with hazelnut spread.
- 3sprinkle raspberries, and chocolate chips on top of hazelnut spread and put you mini paninis together. (You should spread the hazelnut spread on both pieces of bread so they stick together with chips and raspberries in the middle).
- 4Heat a skillet on low heat and add a few tablespoons of butter.
- 5Let the butter melt and begin adding your sandwiches.
- 6put a little weight on the sandwiches with another pan don't squish them though... just gentley to get a crisp crust on both sides of the bread.
cook until crusts are browned and chips are getting gooey and melty...
yummy dessert panini!