☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 ozsoftened cream cheese
1/2 csoftened butter
1/4 tsppure vanilla extract
2 Tbspbrown sugar
3/4 cconfectioners' sugar
3/4 csemi-sweet mini chocloate chips
3/4 cfinely chopped pecans
1 boxcinnamon sugar or plain graham crackers
How to Make Dessert Chocolate Chip Cheese Ball
- Beat Cream Cheese, Butter, and Vanilla together until creamy.
- Slowly add Brown Sugar and Confectioner Sugar.
- Fold in Chocolate Chips. Remove from bowl onto plastic wrap. Wrap and form into a ball. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Remove from refrigerator and roll in pecans.
- Serve with Cinnamon Sugar or plain Graham Crackers.