Deep Fried Kool Aid Balls
This would be a great idea for a kitchen party with friends, cutting the recipe in half and make a lot of different flavors.
How to Make Deep Fried Kool Aid Balls
- 1Heat vegetable oil to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C)
- 2Mix all the dry ingredients together. Add the melted butter, and mix until the batter is crumbly. Stir in the milk and the egg. Mix until smooth. Roll the dough into quarter-size balls and drop them carefully into the hot oil a few at a time. (or use a small cookie scoop instead!)
- 3Cook in oil for about 3 minutes. Remove when the fried Kool-Aid batter is golden brown and crispy.
- 4After removing from the oil place on paper towel to drain.
- 5You can dust with a mix of same Kool-Aid and Powdered Sugar (1/8 cup Kool-Aid to 1/2 cup powdered sugar) or just Powdered Sugar.