Deep Dish Milky Way Bars
If you make these without using a muffin top pan, line your baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat. Space the cookies out 2" apart and drop by rounded tablespoons onto baking sheet. Bake 8-9 minutes until edges are golden.
- 2 stick
- butter (room temperature)
- 1 c
- dark brown sugar
- 1/2 c
- granulated sugar
- 2 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 tsp
- baking soda
- 1 1/2 tsp
- course sea salt
- 2 1/2 c
- all purpose flour
- (11.24 oz) bag of fun sized milky way bars, chopped
How to Make Deep Dish Milky Way Bars
- 1Preheat oven to 350
- 2Prepare your muffin pan by first spraying with cooking spray, next lining each tin with a parchment round. (Cut the parchment to fit in the bottom of the pan) and then spraying the parchment again lightly. Set aside
- 3Cream butter and sugars together in mixer. Turn speed to low and add eggs and vanilla. Turn up to medium for approximately 20 seconds until batter in combined.
- 4Turn mixer to low and add in flour, baking soda and sea salt. When just mixed together fold in your chopped Milky Way.
- 5Press 1/4 cup batter into each muffin top and bake for 13-15 minutes until the edges are golden and the center is JUST set.
- 6Remove from oven and let cool in pan for 5 minutes. Loosen edges with a knife and flip the cookies onto a wire cooling rack.