How to Make Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9 X 13 baking pan.
- In a small bowl, blend all filling ingredients except peanuts. Beat at medium speed until smooth. Stir in peanuts. Set aside
- In a large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients. Beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- Spread half of batter in greased pan. Drop filling by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling.
- Pull knife through batter in wide curves. Turn pan and repeat for marble effect.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.