How to Make Crunchy Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease bottom of 9 X 13 baking pan.
- 2In a small bowl, blend all filling ingredients except peanuts. Beat at medium speed until smooth. Stir in peanuts. Set aside
- 3In a large bowl, combine all brownie ingredients. Beat 50 strokes with spoon.
- 4Spread half of batter in greased pan. Drop filling by tablespoonfuls over brownie batter. Spoon remaining brownie batter over filling.
- 5Pull knife through batter in wide curves. Turn pan and repeat for marble effect.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 35 minutes. DO NOT OVER BAKE. Cool completely. Cut into bars. Store tightly covered in refrigerator.