CROCKPOT APPLE BROWN BETTY
- granny smith apples
- loaf of white bread, cubed, crust removed and discarded
- 1 tsp
- 1/2 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- 1 c
- brown sugar, packed
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
How to Make CROCKPOT APPLE BROWN BETTY
- 1Wash apples, peel, core, cut into eighths; place in bottom of crock.
- 2In a saucepan, melt the butter and stir in the brown sugar and spices.
- 3In a medium bowl, combine bread cubes, butter mixture; toss together. Pour on top of apples in the crock.
- 4Cover and cook on low setting 2 to 3 hours.