★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1 can(s)
- (8 ounce) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- egg white
- 1 tsp
- 1-2 c
- assorted fresh fruit (kiwi slices, raspberries,blueberries, etc.)
- 2 pkg
- (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 Tbsp
- egg yolk
- 1/4 tsp
- almond extract
How to Make Crescent Cheesecake Tart
- 1Heat oven to 350. Separate dough into 2 long rectangles; firmly press perforations to seal. Place 1 rectangle on ungreased cookie sheet.
- 2In small bowl, combine egg white and water; brush over rectangle. Cut two, 1-inch strips of dough from short side of remaining rectangle. Cut remaning dough lengthwise into 4 long, 1-inch strips. Place 1 long strip evenly on each long edge of rectangle. Place short strips on each short edge. Place remaining strips on top of first long strips. Brush with remaining egg white. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- 3In small bowl, combine all filling ingredients; beat until smooth. Spread over crust. Bake an additional 12 to 15 minutes until crust is deep golden brown and filling is set. Cool on wire rack. Garnish with fruit. Store in refrigerator.