- 3/4 c
- 6 Tbsp
- 3/4 c
- all purpose flour
- 3 large
- 2 c
- cold milk
- 2 box
- 3.4 oz. each vanilla instant pudding mix
- 8 oz
- frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- semi-sweet chocolate squares, chopped
FILLING AND TOPPING
How to Make Cream Puff Squares
- 1Heat oven to 400F For crust heat water and butter in small saucepan heat until boiling, stiring rapidly ntil mixture leaves side of pan and makes a ball. Add eggs one at a time beating rapidly with spoon until mixture is smooth. Spread evenly on bottom of 7"x11"x2" baking dish. Bake 20 minutes, crust will bubble or puff. Poke holes all over and bake 5 more minutes. Remove from oven and let cool completely. (will look strange, but it is supposed to).
- 2For filling pour milk and pudding mixes in bowl and wisk until thickened. Fold in all except 2 tablespoons of whipped topping. Pour over crust. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- 3For topping place emaing whipped topping and chocolate for 30 seconds, stir until smooth and pour into zip top bag, snip small tip fron one corner of bag and drizzle over top for garnish.Refrigerate until ready to serve. Yiels: 15 servings.