1/2 cbutter, room temperature
1 call purpose flour
3 pkg(3.4 oz) instant pudding
3 cmilk (divided)
1 pkg(8 oz) cream cheese
1 pkg(8oz) container cool whip
·syrup to garnish as desired
How to Make Cream Puff Dessert
- A word about the pudding; you can mix and match as you see fit. Combinations that work well are one bananna and two vanilla, two chocolate and one vanilla, during the fall I have used two pumpkin spice and one vanilla.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Add butter to melt. Remove from heat. Add flour and mix well.
- Add eggs one at a time. Beat by hand.
- Pat lightly into greased 10x15 inch pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Set aside.
- Mix 1/4 cup milk with cream cheese. Beat until creamy.
- Add remaining milk and pudding. Mix until blended.
- Spread evenly over cooled crust.
- Top with Cool Whip. Drizzle with chocolate syrup, strawberry syrup or carmel sauce as desired.