★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 1- 8 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 stick
- butter, room temperature
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 c
- nuts, chopped (i used walnuts)
- 1 1/2 box
- powdered sugar. 16 oz. each box.
How to Make Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1Beat the cream cheese and butter together until mixed together well and looks fluffy. then add the vanilla mix again. slowly add the box of powdered sugar. and then add another 1/2 box. mix with electric beaters until a nice consistency to spread
- 2spread on the cooled cake and then sprinkle on the chopped nuts until they are covered nicely all over the cake. I then put the cake into the refrigerator as it sets the frosting up nicely. remove the cake from the refrigerator about 30 minutes before serving. Yum.