Cream Cheese Delights
How to Make Cream Cheese Delights
- 1Spray pan with cooking spray and place 1 package of the crescent rolls in bottom of pan. Be sure to press the seams to seal them as best as you can.
- 2Mix the softened cream cheese, white sugar, and vanilla extract together well. Spread this mixture evenly to the edges on the crescent roll dough in the pan,
- 3place another sheet of the crescent roll dough on top of the cream cheese mixture. Don't worry about the seams.
- 4Sprinkle Brown sugar and cinnamon on top liberally or to your liking.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes, or until golden brown in color.
- 6Cool for at least 6 hours.