Cream Cheese Cinnamon Squares
- 2 can(s)
- (8 oz each) refrigerated crescent dinner rolls, divided
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp
- vanilla extract
- 1 large
- egg, slightly beaten
- 3/4 c
- granulated sugar, divided
- 2 Tbsp
- ground cinnamon
How to Make Cream Cheese Cinnamon Squares
- 1Preheat the oven to 350°F. Unroll 1 of the cans of crescent dough. Press onto the bottom of a greased 13x9-inch baking pan to form a crust, firmly pressing the seams together to seal.
- 2In a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese, vanilla, egg and 1/2 cup of the sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Spread onto the crust.
- 3Unroll the remaining can of crescent dough onto a large sheet of wax paper. Pat out dough to form a 13x9-inch rectangle, pressing the seams together to seal. Invert over the cream cheese mixture to form the top crust; discard the wax paper.
- 4Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown. Combine the remaining 1/4 cup of sugar and the cinnamon in a small bowl; sprinkle over the squares before cutting.